Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st Day of college...2009

It was a cold Monday morning.... 5th of January 2008...
The clock shows 6.00am... and it release its sound(alarm)...
I got up from bed wishing it was still a holiday...
Coz I'm still in holiday mood... Pack my stuff and got ready for College...
my bro sent me there at 8.00am... and we reached there abt 8.30am...
When we got there, registration wasn't open yet...
So my bro decided to tour me around the college...including outside the college...
Then I collected my student ID card...(man... I face is too small in the card)...
Registration was opened at 8.50am... so I registered my name and took the fail tht they gave me..
Went into the theatre after tht and found a place to sit....
I was still very nervous coz there's no one I know there....
Thn I saw Angelyn...and she saw me... so we waived hands at each other...
Thank God... at last I got a schoolmate here...
Orientation day begin by speeches....
Man...Damn boring....so sleepy....
The talk was from morning till afternoon.. thn break for 1 hour...thn continue again till evening...
It was 4.00pm... and the talked was finish... Everyone clapped their hand...

"Are they clapping their hands becoz it's over or izzit for the person" I told myself...
After tht, we registered for our classes in the internet....
And FINALLY... the day is over....
My bro and I came back at 6.00pm... wat a tiring day...and tomorrow got class...HAizzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment