It's between Nadal and Federer..
Almost everyone thinks that the match will go into the 5th set...
And it did... But can Nadal handle it after a 5 hours semi final??
Yup... he manage to beat Federer...
To be honest, he has a lot of stamina..
He been getting points because of Federer's unforce errors....
The Spaniard won a sensational final 7-5 3-6 7-6 (7-3) 3-6 6-2 to add the Australian title to four wins at the French Open and one at Wimbledon.
"It's a dream to win here, a Grand Slam on a hard court," said the 22-year-old world number one.
"I worked very hard all my life to improve my tennis outside of clay."
Federer had been trying to match Pete Sampras's all-time record of 14 Grand Slam victories, and Nadal had sympathy for his beaten opponent.
"I'm sorry it was a tough moment for Roger," he said. "I know how tough it must be there in an important situation for him.
"But, you know, he's a great champion. He's the best. And he's, for sure, a very important person for our sport."

Best Friends?? You be the judge....
No comments:
Post a Comment