went to college to day juz to solve my fees......
Yea... my fees has a problem.....
can't register my subjects online..
So I have to go to the registry to sort things out....
Reached college at 7.30am and registry only opens at 9.30am...
So I decided to do my accounts homework...
while doing it, Denise msg me saying she is pissed...
why??
Its because she suppose to sell her T-Shirt today..
She came all the way and her group leader CANCELED IT...
Not a wise leader at all eh...??
So I told her I'll come there after I sort my fees...
9.30 came and I went to the registry...
It seems tht I haven given my spm cert yet... =.=
So I told them that I will give them on Wednesday..
The registry lady was very kind and nice...
Thx god I got to talk with her....
No fine to pay in the end.... =)
Since its still early, I went to Wisma...
On the bus from mainblock, I saw Elizabeth.....
We talked abt CF camp until we reached KPD A...
It seems tht during camp, Elizabeth thought tht I was her angel... hehe..
reached KPD A and rain came pouring down....
Saw Irene and Jascinta in KPD A selling cookies...
it was their consumer behavior assignment...
So I bought 2 cookie packets from them...
I gave one to Elizabeth saying now I'm ur angel... LOL...
Elizabeth and I walked to Wisma and saw Najib...
Police officers was outside of the building...
At first I thought it was a robbery...
But thn, I saw Najib shaking hands with someone outside of the building next to Wisma...
reached Wisma and we both departed ways..
Elizabeth went to class and I went to see Denise in the computer lab...
Denise looks quite pissed....
well, I tried to cool her down but couldn't find a possible way to do so....
So I told her tht her friend Irene and Jascinta are selling cookies at KPD A...
(thinking hopefully tht could cool her down)
she decides to go there and I followed her...
we went there and helped Irene and Jascinta sell the cookies...
I dun think I helped much because I was kinda blocking the booth..XP
left college at home and reached home at abt 2pm...
Studied and took a short nap...
few minutes ago, I apologized to Irene online abt blocking her booth...
felt kinda bad..
prayed tht Irene, Denise and Jascinta will do well in their consumer behavior assignment...
hopefully, God will give them a helping hand so tht they wun be stress in doing the assignment...
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment