Friday, November 12, 2010

Post Assignment outing....

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 BIG BIG HUGE Assignments are completed and submitted....
It feels so good... no more burden.....
After submitting the assignments, my friends and I went out to Mid Valley...
I suppose to go for CF thn go with them, but plans changed...
Can't attend CF..T.T
But its ok.... not making it a habit...
Anyway, Mid Valley was... as usual.. PACKED.....
Car Park is a massive problem for us...
After 1 hour hunting, we finally got one (By God's Grace)
Went to have lunch....
SUSHI!!!!!!!!!! YUM YUM.... but sadly, it was very dear...
spend abt RM30 in it...

The Sushi Restaurant need an attitute adjustment


Thio and Yew Hui


Sham and Javan


After tht, we went and watch movie...
Since we couldn't come up with a conclusion, I had to re-watch The Other Guys....
Wasn't exciting at all because duh..... I'm watching it AGAIN....
However, it was good seeing my friends laugh....

After tht, we went to play bowling....
man... its so hard to beat Sham... he is quite good in it...



We had dinner at the food junction there and we headed home later...
It was a very tiring day.... super tiring.... but we had fun... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment