Today was the day that I supposed to have lunch with Mr.Radin and Chloe at 12pm...
I got up at 10.30am... again I had trouble with my bed...
had a quick shower and breakfast before I left home...
whn I reached the Pandan Jaya train station, the train that I should have taken juz left...
OH GOSH... this means I have to wait for another 15 to 25 minutes...
reached Bangsar Station at 11.45am...
at this moment, I only thinking of one thing tht is "I AM SO... LATE"
when I was in the bus to college, Chloe called me to confirm with Mr Radin whether I was coming or not...
I told her yes and I'm current in the bus on the way to college..
Minutes later, Mr. Radin called me and told me to meet them in McDonalds straight away..
I agreed and I reached college in 10 minutes time...
went to McD and saw Mr Radin and Chloe there...
surprisingly, it wasn't tht crowded in McD tht time...
So, the three of us talked abt college life...
soon, we went back to upper foyer and continue to chat....
this time, we chatted abt our personal life....and also abt BGR...
Soon, Chole left and Mr Radin and started to talk abt HONEY...
Well, I told him the truth and he told me to be more confident in myself..
2 days ago, Aisya told me to stop having small esteem of myself...
Is this related and is it a sign more me to step up??
It could be...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment