Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEE....
2013 has been a bumbling year thus far. Learning so much, seeing so much. in some ways I really do feel like there's so much growing up to do this year, and yet when I write in my journal I still pray about being the guy He would be well pleased with. I don't know if there will ever come a day where I can write man or grown guy, but at least for now I can only describe myself as that. At least when it's me and God, I'm really nothing more than a little boy.
I suppose it's something I always hope to maintain; the balance between being mature, and yet having that child-like heart and faith.
Anyhooo, I've been incredibly incredibly blessed thus far. Thankful thankful, because I know that I really am undeserving of all that i've been given.
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment