Ok thank you for telling me
But I dont really see why the past matters so much.
Oh whatever. I want to sleep. I pray that sleeping will be better
I want to leave for Australia AGAIN now.
I dunno. I just want to leave my house
I want to cry on someone's shoulder.
I want to scream without hurting my throat
God, this year kinda sucks and plz plz plz take away what ever shits i am thinking/going through
God. I just wanna screamm. I want icecream, I want chocolates, I want yorgurt.
I want whatever that will stop me from feeling like this.
And if i cry. I hope that there is a bucket waiting for my tears to drip.
Or maybe some friend or girlfriend to come and hug me and say "Everything Will Be Alright Danker"
Gosh, never thought about all these stuff la. like hmmmmmmm. like soooooo dramatic.
oh but whatever la. I dunno what to say anyways.
Time to head to bed.
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment