everyone needs that faith, over & over again.
oh Lord help, its been such a struggle & I don't want to lose it.i know, the battle His the victory mine. And I need daily affirmation. =)
haha, yes. i'm going to be such a nerd till I start working.
THAT MEANS, LITTLE CONTACT WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD WAHAHHA.
well, I'm determined to win this time round. =D
And I'm sorry if i get withdrawn in any way recently or any time in the future, its called stresss!!! And also sick recently so yeah =/ ah well, good rest during this one week but also time to study study study! then can play play play on 23rd may onwards whoohooo =D thats like, exciting! very exciting and I cant wait.. =)
And I'm gonna pray pray pray!
I think Jesus had a whole lot of faith. hmm.
I think i grew taller
I think i'm not lame
HAHA okay i should stop thinking like that. i know, i have such a unique train of thought! such a special train yes yes (:
(see la now... i forgot what i wanted to say..lol..)
haaaaaa okay I'm off to meet up Sabrina now.. chiao...
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment