I am feeling blissfully happy right now, even though i'm in the midst of a crazy week. My sem is coming to an end, indicating the nearing of my finals, which comes 2 weeks from now :( Even though in the worldly sense this totally sucks right now, because there's like a trillion things to do, I feel quite light hearted now! Maybe its because I just finished all my classes.. so NO MORE CLASSES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
anyway.
I am sitting at my balcony. Its a lovely one, and this shall be my new study place (: I think i've grown to love the outdoor air and breeze very much, and I really like the outdoor setting here. heavenly (:
And since i'm in a blissfully happy mood now, I shall attempt something very random. (Actually, I think I can do anything random in any mood, but ANYHOW..) Here's just a short post on what I like best and how I like my life to be structured.
I think I am a person who likes the best of both worlds. I love people, but I also like being alone at times. like now, i'm having my alone time. (: I love interacting with people (well as you all know, I am not exactly quiet). I discovered recently that I enjoy very much being around with people of varying ages. from the young, to the youth, to the young adults (aka older than me). Each has their own rewarding experiences, and I really treasure each one of them. There are some things you can do with youths & young adults but not with kids, and vice versa. With kids, the inner child in me can emerge (HAHA) and simple joyful talk can happen, while with youths and young adults other things, especially sharing can take place. I like both very much (: And I'm really thankful that I have the opportunity to interact with all.
I love being around people. All the random and impromptu meetups with friends, and all the planned and organized ones. I don't regret any of them, because I cherish every moment given to catch up with people. Most of the time, you all make me laugh, and I leave you speechless sometimes when the strange train of thought comes out of my mouth. (seriously, you just haven't reached the cheem level of thinking!) For some, you inspire and encourage me. And hopefully I've done the same..?? =/
Yet I also love being alone. When i wander around town and other random places, and when I find a nice place to sit down, with my journal at hand and good music plugged in. Perhaps this is when I get to wind down, reflect and all that has been happening. You know, its not really me, myself and I. its more of me and Christ in me. This is part of my quiet time. Many a times, this is when I get inspired to do certain things, start certain projects, or re-motivate myself. As I get busier with life, all the more this alone time becomes critical. Don't wanna find myself rushing around doing things and slowly forgetting the reason why i'm doing all this, and what life really is all about. that would be, tragic.=(
So thats how I like to spend my time. my hope this year is to have this balance. It'll keep me healthy socially and emotionally! :D
I like making things too. and giving them to people. though my art is fail in pri & secondary school, maybe its a different story now. Another good thing about having alone time is that you tend to observe things around you more. Maybe that has helped? I don't know. I'm still in the process in discovering this part about myself.
Actually i think I am quite a boring person. or maybe not. haha. ok no Danker, get that mindset out of your mind. tsk.
Ok so in conclusion, though all these things and activities make my life lovely, the one thing that really makes my life complete is having the personal relationship with my Jesus =D. Its not about the family and friends (though you all play a large part), or the past times, but about the fact that salvation is here for me, and I've got grace. which brings forth faith, hope and love. These 3 are the utmost important, and also perhaps the 3 things that drives me in life and the way life is for me. Without Him, I wouldn't be who I am. So thank God for God, and He is the first love, and in all my days, I would want to find myself growing more like Him, continually chasing after Him =)
back to study
Friday, May 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment