Thursday, July 15, 2010

A girl named Denise

There is this girl named Denise whom I met...
Well, and I thought girls aren't suppose to tease boys to the max.... but this one did...
Well, Its not good calling people names.. after all, not many people can take it....
Coz it doesn't pleasure them much...
I tried to tell her to stop it... but I can't... after all... she likes wat she's doing...
No point asking the person to stop doing what they like....
Anyway, I did write a poem abt her... after all, my blog is private.. not many people can see it..XD

Denise is a unique angel u can't find anywhere
Everyone sees her as a girl that likes to leisure
Nothing of that keeps her from going nowhere
In fact, she is more like a treasure
Something good is inside of her somewhere
Even though she didn't give me much pleasure...XD

Happy Birthday Denise... =)

Well, I got to pack my things now and go to bed... tomolo is a big day for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment