Saturday, July 24, 2010

when there is lie, there is no love

If you loved someone, you couldn’t let lies come between you. No matter what happened, even if you’d already lost each other forever, you owed each other the truth. ~Claudia Gray~


Yes.... one of the reasons why couples end their relationship...
Does lying make u a good person to others?
Is lying ever gonna change u??


I wish that people wouldn’t feel the need
to lie to me so often, I’m so sick of people
feeling condescending to my face and
telling me that I am the one that
doesn’t understand of feel good

that they understand how they think and
how I think. I’m sure no one has any
idea of how I think. I’m sick of hearing
people that that I thought I could

because they have nothing to say to
me anymore. they lack something to
say, well, usually.

people I once trusted told me
well wait, it is probably more
accurate to say that everyone
tells me
it’s not that they
told me
it’s past, present and
future
they tell me
they tell me
they tell me
over and over again.

people I used to know, people
I used to trust, well, these people
I once trusted told me so many
lies about what I know about life.

I wish that the understanding
world was easier, I wish that
ever once in a while people didn’t
tell me so many lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment