Sunday, July 25, 2010

tiring and ?emo? day

well, its Sunday...
Was at home the whole day...
Yes..I didn't go for church because I already went for Sunset Mass ytd
So I decided to do something new today...
**WATCH ALL OF NICHOLAS SPARKS MOVIE**
yes.. since I read his books, so why not I see his story based movies...
There were 6 movies all together...



Message in a Bottle, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, Nights in Todanthe, Dear John and The Last Song..
So I started to watch one by one....
noticed one thing after watching Message in a Bottle and A Walk to Remember...
The lovers didn't lived happily ever after in the end... one of them passed away...
tht's what touched me..
I watched A Walk to Remember for like "uncountable" number of times...
And I kept crying no matter how hard I try not to.. its juz so sad...
as time goes by, I finished watching The Notebook...
Half way watching Nights in Todanthe, Sham called me and asked me to go for "Yam Cha"
I agreed and we went somewhere near Desa Pandan there...
Came back evening and went out again for family dinner...
Came back from family dinner and I watched until I completed watching all six movies(watched Dear John again after 2 days)..
After watching all 6 movies, man I tell u.... I had a different feeling inside of me...
I feel so... so.... emo??
Well, that's something new I tried and experienced...
Irene told me it was Romance overdose... Well.. it could be..
Is this how u feel when you're in love??

No comments:

Post a Comment