Wednesday, July 28, 2010

grown ups.....

Since Miranda Cosgrove has grown up without me recognizing her, I decided to find more grown ups..
Those who were famous whn they were juz a kid and now grown up..


Yea.. u know this show?? I bet u do...
So lets see what happened to some their children who had grown up...
Lets start with the (Bakers from the elders)...

========>
Piper Perabo(Nora Baker) has juz gotten hotter.... I last saw her in a 'I Told You So' with Mandy Moore...

=========>
Tom Welling(Charlie Baker).... well.. he still looks the same like in Smallville doesn't he?? LOL...

========>
Hilary Duff(Lorraine Baker) has gone from Lizzie McGuire to Shasta O'Neil in her new movie Stay Cool...

========>
Kevin Schmidt(Henry Baker) has lost a few pounds and has become one of the bachelors in Hollywood.. last saw him in Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel


======>
Alyson Stoner(Sarah Baker) has enter the music business and dancing streets.... Last saw her in Step Up 3D..
The rest are all still kids... GONNA be grown ups..

Now for the Murtaughs

========>
Jaime King(Annie Murtaugh) has grown interest into modeling... last seen her in My Bloody Valentine

========>
Shawn Roberts(Calvin Murtaugh) has grown and now going to be seen in Resident Evil Afterlife as Albert Wesker..
========>
And lastly.... Taylor Lautner(Elliot Murtaugh) has grown up as well as build up... Everyone knows him from Twilight... as Jacob Black..

The rest are still kids...


No comments:

Post a Comment