Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I understand?

I think I now understand-

Why I'm so enthralled each time I am standing before something beautiful. Why i feel an unspeakable joy and delight when I feel wind blowing gently in my face. When I see joy and smiles on others' faces. When I see and meet God fearing couples and individuals. When I see families who put Jesus in the centre of it all. When I see flowers and bubbles. When I'm in a group of fellow sincere believers having a time of worship.

For when I'm caught in the middle of such moments or standing before it, I am facing LOVE. At the very core of it, I am drawn to God's love. And beneath that, I am captivated by the giver of love - God Himself.

And so my heart cries out and yearns in response: may I have such love dwelling and overflowing, so that the world may have yet another chance to see the Giver of Love. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment