Friday, March 29, 2013

Bad to Good

BAD thing is that I think I want to give up Lord. Its been pretty bad these few days. Stressed up with everything. Too many things to handle. Friends are already worried about me as in where my depression would take me. I need HELP. I need Your GRACE. I need Your LOVE. I need SECURITY. I need You to tell me everything is gonna be alright. haizz. I wonder how long more can I hold on??

GOOD thing is that I talked to Phoebe on SKYPE. She was helping me face Friday. We played a verbal game of telling each other about the moments we face that we are happy and grateful about. Then, we rap together a song (BILLIONAIRE) before ending the conversation. Something fun to look back at.
After that Sabrina came and talked to me on Whatsapp. I guess from the way she is talking, she is extremely worried about me seeing and hearing I'm in this depress stage. She was very honest and surprisingly, we havent talked much this year due to our workloads in college. Was very amazed when she said that I was someone special to her because of the little things I did to give her courage. Amazing..

Well, bottomline is that I'm trying to find or create good moments everyday so that they can overcome the bad moments. I wish I can...


No comments:

Post a Comment