Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pursuing B

Its 1.20am in the morning.

I have good peaceful music plugged in, my word document open, and I begin to type.
Nothing to do with my project, mind you. =) (Thats something new, for this week.)


As I type, things that have been going through my heart and mind for the last few months and perhaps the last year are finally coming out. My heart & mind are excited - its working faster than my fingers. 

And I realize, that right here and right now, I am at the right place. I know I am typing these out with good reasons that only God knows. Ok I think I might be able to guess some of the reasons. And because I am sincerely excited, I know I sincerely mean every word I say. hohohahahah dear __, I know I am sharing the truth and beliefs from the bottom of my heart with you... =)


Its an honour and blessing really. Thank You God... =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment