Tuesday, March 5, 2013

just saying.. *confusing*

I am in a period where I do not really know what's happening. I really do not know. I also do not know what is God's intention for so many things He is bringing me through. I do not know the big reason on why I've been facing what i'm facing, realizing what i'm realizing, crying over what I'm crying (haha not now at this very moment - I am really stoned now and I think my face is a literal ._.), confusing over what i'm confused about. I really, don't.

So if you happen to think I'm a guy who has his life and everything under his control, well I don't. I'm not God, and so I obviously don't.

What I do know is that -
One day i'll look back and understand everything. It might be at the end of this year, it might be next year, it might be in 10 years, it might be when I reach eternity. I don't know. But I know a day will come.

And while I absorb and muse over everything, another thing I know for sure: my Jesus I will not let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment