It doesn't matter if I feel upset, angry, sick, happy, jealous, awkward or whatever emotions as long as the others are happy and I figured I don't mind being in the bad position to get these people happy.
Honestly that was the weirdest time spent. I felt super lost. I am sorry I've changed too much and I've lost vulgarities and my way of life has changed haha! And I feel super distant from everything that has happened. School days where Guy friend with Girl friend broke up... I don't really care. You're too young. I do miss school days but I am very glad I moved on from it. It is just awkward... many more of these soon...
Raghhhhhhh felt like some crappy crap the entire day and the only positive thought I got back from the day ... God is making me talk more about Him to the people around me. It is very weird for me since I do not have the habit to do so. Today, Rebecca was asking me questions about Christianity since she is scared of them. I had never done outright evangelism and it's pretty amazing how I get questions based on my own experience and through the dark period of my life. It feels as if I am talking to myself, telling myself the good thoughts to flush away the negative thoughts but hey! I am talking to a real human being!!!! Scary but heartening.
It sounds super cool to have internal bleeding! Maybe I vomit too often till my stomach line is torn. What rubbish tsk!
Time to continue work...
No comments:
Post a Comment