Monday, January 21, 2013

Forgiveness is having a heart of love

Things happened today...
That left me wondering...
I'm glad for God, really am... =)

Today's timing was so perfect, I'm pretttty amazed myself!!!!

Yea, so i guess its resentment... but you know what? forget it... I won't bother anymore... It doesn't matter, i know what happened between us, that's all. And I know i'm going to work alot harder for my coming semester...

To be honest, last week & the few weeks before that were really shaky weeks. I never felt so spiritually & mentally shaky before. And that really scared me. Well I just figured its almost been a week since it ended and I'm glad I came through this week rather okay. I wasn't so drained, and this week has just been trying to pull myself back up again. Its not something that overnight. Behind that face, there's a person trying to get up again & pull himself together, being stronger in faith, and to just carry on with that hope and peace that God has given to us by grace...

Quite a few thank yous to go to my friends out there (you know who you are). You guys made my week and much better one =) with all the encouragements and all the crazy stuffs from each one of you lol...

Alright that's quite a bit of thoughts spilled out. I'm gonna sleep. Tired out..

No comments:

Post a Comment