Saturday, January 19, 2013
Hang On..
It's been a pretty nice day of sorts, nicer than the last week or yesterday. It was filled with different thoughts, emotions, perspectives. May not be all positive, but that means it has been meaningful....
The last week has honestly been a tensed one. I wake up in the morning, feeling the desperate need to pray for an extra dosage of strength and faith. At the end of the day, I feel that same need again. This has been repeating for the last few days. And a couple of days back, someone close to me LEFT ME. Been crying until there's no more tears .As testing it might be, I really do feel, am starting to understand and actually appreciate that I am in a time where God is strengthening my faith and my hope in Him. To depend on Him on every moment of the day, because I know that I am not good enough to make it through this life with my capabilities alone. I never was, but I do know that in my weakness, that is where He is strong.....
So strong...
Every day, I hang on to the hope that He is here, and He is in perfect control. How do I do that? Partly faith. Also partly from the little joys I don't forget to see every day. The occasional breeze that lifts my spirit, the pretty flower I spy on my way home, the seat I get on the LRT when my shoulders are aching from my bag, the occasional texts from people who suddenly remind me that I am loved, the smiles and hellos I get from people I meet, the duckies at botanics who are growing up, the beautifully coloured sky....
The list can go on and on and on. And because of them, I know I am blessed... =)
I'm not sure when this period will end, but that's not for me to fret about. Till then, may my faith be undying...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment