Friday, January 11, 2013

He is my all..


You know I'm quite glad I can say that I have my God. And that my God is above all...

Already 21 years okay, I didnt know that a real relationship with Him could happen. But somehow, He remembered me and brought me back to Him. Although I cannot say my walk with Him is perfect all the time, I can say that waking up everyday knowing that He is there, and He will carry us through is a delightful feeling. To know that someone up there so Almighty and powerful loves me so much its actually crazy by human expectations, to know that He has exciting things planned out, keeps me very much dancing in His love and asking "whats up next O Lord??"

He has proved so faithful, so VERY faithful. In all aspects...
That keeps me going. How I stay happy most of the time, its because I have His everlasting joy!!

And really, the only thing I can say is "my life is for you to use, for Your glory"
 

I think, He's taking that statement quite seriously :D
Its extremely overwhelming at times,
but I've found out, its exactly what I've been yearning for....

No comments:

Post a Comment