Sorry but here's a sad sad post so if you don't want to see the 'arrrggggh' side of me today then u dun have to read....
You don't understand, do you?? Stop giving me mixed feelings. I wish I could say all these out but it would be really disrespectful. You try to tell me something, I give you a blank look. You think its funny, I think otherwise.... Its really hard you know, really really hard... =( Why can't you see that time has changed things, changed people, changed everything?? Don't treat me like a primary school kid because i'm not... Its no use trying to catch up like that, there's no use.
I'm sorry =(
I guess it was a good talk during the CF activity today, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS SAYING.. but yeah, head & body was aching..
What can i say?? nothing... I only can pray. When will you realize that this isn't doing any good to any of us?? (HEY IT RHYMES LOL)
You know at that very moment, all I wanted to do was to talk to you, give you a whole lot of things that has no importance to you but yet it does for me, hoping that you'll listen & give some hearty advice, cheer me up...
Sounds selfish, but that was what i really wanted for that moment.
Lord, I need to rest in you. I shall go sleep now. My head and body is already aching... I juz feel so bad right now..
Tomorrow will be a better day =).... I hope..
Friday, January 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment