Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bad Frustrating Day

*Thinking back*
I have always been beside you
Helping you.
But you just dont see it.
You're so caught up with your life, telling me how depressing your life is.
You never know how to be by my side at any time.
I'm so tired.

The whole day has been a really crazy and awful one.
Screaming, Anger and Frustrations are sighted the whole morning and afternoon.
College classes were so awful.
With fights, cursing and swearing were flying all over the place.
only 5% of paying attention to lecturer and mostly everyone's attitude are like kids.

On the way home in the bus,met a friend.
Not just any friend.
A TOO INNOCENT friend.
Her first sentence that came out from her mouth really made me angry.
She's not even a GOD.
So why must she ask about Jen when she doesn't even know her.
Then, her lameness/stupid-ness/irritating-ness came out.
I swear, I was about to blow up in the bus.
She added salt into my wounds by telling me she stalked my facebook posts.
And that made her know I'm migrating to Australia.
SUCH A BUSYBODY.

Hearing this, I almost shouted back at her.
But, I managed to control my anger and put on my earphones and listen to Ed Sheeran.
Honestly, that's one reason why I dun go CF anymore.
Dun even want to meet stupid/irritating/horribly lame people in my life.
Looking at it, I realize that I'm already happy with my circle.
I dun need them, since they dun need me anymore.
No point fighting or arguing at them coz I've tried that many times and fail.
Might as well enjoy life like how I should...that is with family, friends, circles,
and most importantly...GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment