When I become more acutely aware of grace and its power, and start letting it penetrate and consume my thoughts and my whole way of thinking,
the more I start to see that my whole life is undeserved.
That what I have, how I am, the blessings I receive are all what I'm not worthy of.
And yet, it still happens.
Yesterday I wrote in my journal-
"..just looking at everything, I truly do not know where I'll be without Jesus, and His grace, strength and love.
God, I'm sorry for the times I felt like faltering, and wanting to give up. I'm sorry for the times I mega-ly underestimated You. I'm sorry for the times where I felt emotions that do not come from You. I really don't deserve You.
But yet, You still love me.
That burns and pierces my heart through and through. That you see pass my weakness and failure and instead, see the word "child".
When you whisper to me that You'll never give up on me, the least I can do is to whisper back that I'll never give up on You either."
Thank You for being beautiful.
Monday, April 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment