Monday, April 1, 2013

Delight looking back

Looking back, I really love Holy Week. I don't even know how to describe it properly here.

Anyhow, March has been a wonderful month thus far (IGNORING ALL THE DOWNFALLS). So full of rich lessons, so full of Jesus. A month that brought me closer to Jesus and made me learn alot of new things :) There's certainly one thankful soul here. "When you win, praise God. When you lose, also praise him"

Should jot down the things I've been learning over here... when I find the extreme motivation and time.


SHOUTS OUT :

THANK YOU PHOEBE!!!
THANK YOU SABRINA!!!
THANK YOU JEAN!!!
THANK YOU ESTHER GOH!!!

THANK YOU REBECCA!!!
THANK YOU JENNY!!!
THANK YOU JASCINTA!!!
THANK YOU JULIE!!!

THANK YOU JARREN!!!
THANK YOU EUGENE!!!
THANK YOU FAITH!!!
THANK YOU ELIZABETH!!!
THANK YOU JOEL!!!
THANK YOU ANDREA!!!
THANK YOU WILLIAM!!!

and the list goes on....


but most of all...


THANK YOU GOD...


KEEP IN MIND, THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE...

No comments:

Post a Comment